SwissBorg is a blockchain based wealth management platform that provides its users with the infrastructure and tools to manage their cryptocurrency investments more efficiently.
SwissBorg project was founded by Anthony Lesoismer and Cyrus Fazel starting with a $53 million fundraiser.
The project’s aim in creating this easy-to-use platform is to assist users in navigating the new financial field of cryptocurrencies.
SwissBorg Yielding is the ability to earn a yield on your unused crypto balance. Simply choose how much of an eligible asset you would like to put in your Smart Yield wallet, and it will start earning a daily yield. There is no limit to how much you can put into your Smart Yield wallet, or how much you can earn.
Users with Premium accounts will boost their yield and lower their fees! To go Premium, you will need to stake 50,000 CHSB to become Genesis Premium or 2,000 CHSB to become Community Premium.
How to get started?
- Download and install the App.
- Register your account and verify it by entering your phone number and email address.
- You will also have to provide your identity documents and your nationality.
SwissBorg Pros and Cons:
- It supports both 15 fiat currencies and crypto deposits/withdrawals.
- It holds multiple cryptocurrencies.
- Users assets and data security is the top priority.
- The Fee is low compared to other platforms.
- It has an intriguing reward program.
- The app is available in both Android and iOS versions.
- Promotes learning while playing games.
- It does not have a desktop app.
- KYC is compulsory.
- It does not accept U.S. citizens.